Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memorable Day

Everybody has some memorable day in his life. Some days we pass with happiness, romantic, and joy and some days we pass with sorrows. Firstly, I remember the day when my degree result out. This is an important day of my life. When my result out, I was very much worried from that morning. I thought, what is my result? After the evening I got to know that my result out and I got first class.

When my elder daughter read in play group, she got first in her annual exam. I was very happy to hear her result. It’s happiness memorable day in my life.

When my father died, that is a very sorrow moment for me in my life. I could not see him. I reached at my home at night from Dhaka on that day. But it was too late. My father buried at 5:00 p.m. I could not see my dear father for the last time. This is the most miserable day of my life.

No comments: